buffy summers + mood board
thanks so much for the kind message!! i got a lot of people being mean and claiming i stalked them but me and my friend were at the beach and then went to a popular bar (that happens to be linked to their hotel??) and like to go to the bus stop you have to go through the hotel block and not the road that leads to the beach? and we spent like 2 hours contemplating and discussing if its acceptable to go and talk to them (bcos we’re pussies) and like when people were saying that dan and phil were coming to my country i tweeted stuff like ‘wow i need stalking tips’ and people took it seriously. like lets be real its an entire country how would i be able to find them when they gave nothing out about their location whatsoever???? (sorry this isnt tagged im on my phone smh)
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Persephone was a beautiful Goddess Queen of the Underworld, wife of the god Hades. She was also the Goddess of Spring Growth, who was worshiped alongside her mother Demeter.
Once upon a time when she was playing in a flowery meadow with her Nymph companions, she was abducted by Hades and carried off to the underworld as his bride. Her mother Demeter despaired at her disappearance and searched for her the throughout the world accompanied by the goddess Hecate bearing torches. When she learned that Zeus had conspired in her daughter’s abduction she was furious, and refused to let the earth fruit until Persephone was returned. Zeus consented, but because she had tasted of the food of Hades (a handful of pomegranate seeds) she was forced to forever spend a part of the year with her husband in the underworld. Her annual return to the earth in spring was marked by the flowering of the meadows and the sudden growth of the new grain. Her return to the underworld in winter, conversely, saw the dying down of plants and the halting of growth. (x)